 Marketplace / Auctions / 10170
10169  |  10171
Subject:
London Bus Series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:14:12 GMT

ME Models is proud to announce the newest additions to its’ custom model line-up.

Three new London Buses have been added to our collection and are for sale on Bricklink, AuctionBrick, and eBay.

eBay auctions can be found at http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=memodels&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50.

AuctionBrick Listings can be found at http://auctionbrick.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.pl?action=search&searchtype=viewother&searchstring=Ptlmejo.

Our BrickLink store is available at http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=MEModels. Then look under SETS -> CUSTOM

ME Models aims to “add a little realism to your hobby” by providing high quality models at reasonable prices. All of our models include new Lego© parts where available and some used parts for the hard-to-find and discontinued items. Each model is accompanied with a well-constructed collector’s box and high quality color laser instructions. Our printed catalog is also available for free upon request by either writing memodels@charter.net direct, or by a free purchase from BrickLink. ME Models is not affiliated with Lego© Systems Inc.