 Marketplace / Auctions / 1017
    Misc. Lot Auction -- ADVANCING HAS STARTED —Steve Berry
   Advancing has started ... Update for 3/20 -- Current bid -- $17 C. Weeks -- Going Once Please read the rules in my original post or email me for a copy of the rules before placing a bid! E-mail me at steveb@codenet.net to submit a bid. Bidding is (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)