 Marketplace / Auctions / 10148 (-5)
  NEW auctions loaded on E-bay

I have up-loaded a number of LEGO minifigures including some custom NBA figures as fans. A few Star Wars figures as well, including scout troopers with speeder bikes. Buy-it Now prices are reasonable. Someone already purchased the ten storm troopers (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  NEW auctions loaded on E-bay

I have up-loaded a number of LEGO minifigures including some custom NBA figures as fans. A few Star Wars figures as well, including scout troopers with speeder bikes. Buy-it Now prices are reasonable. Someone already purchased the ten storm troopers (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Listing of Launch and Load Seaport #6542 on E-bay

I have just listed a Launch and Load Seaport #6542 *Complete* on E-bay. I still have a few other auctions running as well and intend to list a few more including some unique minifigures. Please take a look. Questions by e-mail are always welcome. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly update of New AuctionBrick Listings:

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Sep 25, 07:41 PM PST. To register, bid or view item details, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 6407 Fire Chief from 1997 - MISB Current Bid: $3.00, Time Left: 3 Days 23 (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay etiquette advice needed

(...) Ask the seller to lodge a complaint with Australia Post, once lodged, they'll receive a letter in 1-2 week's time, then ask them for a copy of that letter which will have a contact number at the bottom of the page. Australia Post may or may (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact