 Marketplace / Auctions / 10146
    Listing of Launch and Load Seaport #6542 on E-bay —Clifton D. Chambers
   I have just listed a Launch and Load Seaport #6542 *Complete* on E-bay. I still have a few other auctions running as well and intend to list a few more including some unique minifigures. Please take a look. Questions by e-mail are always welcome. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)