 Marketplace / Auctions / 10138 (-5)
  eBay etiquette advice needed

Well, it finally happened: 53 completed transactions on eBay as a buyer, and one went bad. It's only a small transaction (c.$A12) and I can wear the loss (though I'd prefer not to, obviously). I sent the money, the seller (100% positive feedback) - (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Princess Leia and Han Solo from #7190 Millennium Falcon on E-Bay

I have posted a LEGO Princess Leia mini figure and Han Solo mini figure from the rare #7190 Millennium Falcon set on E-bay. I intended to start the auction tonight, but inserted the start time for this morning. THe two have rarely been sold together (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Cool Custom Set for Auction. Only a few hours left.

** Posting this on behalf of Eric Druon ** (URL) custom creation called "Desert mammoth Bantha" current listing price $145.00 Auction ends Mon Sep 22, 09:05 AM PST ____ (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA - Bionicle Miru Promo Mask

For Auction: One (1) Great Mask of Levitation - Kanohi Miru This was given away as a promo item at LEGOLAND, CA summer of 2001. Kids had to complete a challenge to obtain a mask [1]. Check it out: (URL) Bidding! -Tim [1] (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly Update - New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Sep 18, 08:58 PM PST. To bid, register or see the details of any item, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 3308 World Cup Small Tribune Grandstands from 1998 - MISB (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact