 Marketplace / Auctions / 10138 (-10)
  eBay etiquette advice needed

Well, it finally happened: 53 completed transactions on eBay as a buyer, and one went bad. It's only a small transaction (c.$A12) and I can wear the loss (though I'd prefer not to, obviously). I sent the money, the seller (100% positive feedback) - (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Princess Leia and Han Solo from #7190 Millennium Falcon on E-Bay

I have posted a LEGO Princess Leia mini figure and Han Solo mini figure from the rare #7190 Millennium Falcon set on E-bay. I intended to start the auction tonight, but inserted the start time for this morning. THe two have rarely been sold together (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Cool Custom Set for Auction. Only a few hours left.

** Posting this on behalf of Eric Druon ** (URL) custom creation called "Desert mammoth Bantha" current listing price $145.00 Auction ends Mon Sep 22, 09:05 AM PST ____ (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA - Bionicle Miru Promo Mask

For Auction: One (1) Great Mask of Levitation - Kanohi Miru This was given away as a promo item at LEGOLAND, CA summer of 2001. Kids had to complete a challenge to obtain a mask [1]. Check it out: (URL) Bidding! -Tim [1] (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly Update - New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Sep 18, 08:58 PM PST. To bid, register or see the details of any item, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 3308 World Cup Small Tribune Grandstands from 1998 - MISB (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Up and Running

We are up and running again at AuctionBrick! Note that quite a bit of stuff was lost from the last 3 weeks in the server crash, but things are pretty much back to normal now. Stop by and check the many auctions now running! If you have any problems (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly update of new listings at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Sep 11, 10:09 PM PST. To view details, bid or register, go to www.auctionbrick.com. Please note that the server crashed hard earlier this week and some data was lost from (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Sets Up for Auction on E-bay

(...) bids. Please take a look and don't miss out on these great sets. I still have more sets to post. If there are any quesstions I will be logging on and off all day. (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly Announcement of New Listings at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Sep 03, 03:02 PM PST. To register, bid or view details of any item, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 4950 Rock Raiders Loader Dozer - MISB Current Bid: $15.00, Time (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Star Wars set 7130 Snowspeeder MISB Ebay Auction

For those interested, I have listed a Starwars set 7130 Snowspeeder for auction on ebay. MISB; Starting price $19.99 (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact