 Marketplace / Auctions / 10128 (-5)
  Star Wars set 7128 Speeder Bikes MISB Ebay Auction

For those interested, I have listed the Star Wars set 7128 Speeder Bikes on Ebay. MISB; Starting price: $8.99 (URL) Fulling (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Sets Up for Auction on E-bay

I posted a #4030 Cargo Carrier, complete with Box and instructions last night. Before I could post the information here someone bid on the set. The Buy it Now price was $80 for a quick sale. I also posted a #8466 OFF ROAD JEEP that has a Buy it Now (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  huge lot of lego trains

Thought I bring this to peoples attention (URL) wish I had this many sets I didn't want. When you see the starting price it seem exhorbitant until you realise that is contains two 7720 as well as everthing else Tim (Disclaimer. I have absolutely (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Weekly Update of New Items at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Aug 27, 04:17 PM PST. To view details or bid, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 2149 Colorline Truck from 1997 - MISB Current Bid: $45.00, Time Left: 16 Hrs 57 Min+ (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Last 24 hours for Lego auctions!

I have a group of Lego listings ending in just under 24 hours - some cool stuff including Duplo Promo bricks and somevery hard to get Bionicle items jsut to name a few! (URL) HEE TO SEE THE LISTINGS> Thanks! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact