 Marketplace / Auctions / 10127
    Sets Up for Auction on E-bay —Clifton D. Chambers
   I posted a #4030 Cargo Carrier, complete with Box and instructions last night. Before I could post the information here someone bid on the set. The Buy it Now price was $80 for a quick sale. I also posted a #8466 OFF ROAD JEEP that has a Buy it Now (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Sets Up for Auction on E-bay —Clifton D. Chambers
   (...) bids. Please take a look and don't miss out on these great sets. I still have more sets to post. If there are any quesstions I will be logging on and off all day. (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)