 Marketplace / Auctions / 10103
    22 lb LEGO parts Lot for auction; more —Aaron Gershon
   (Auctions ending SUNDAY NIGHT) I have listed on ebaY a lot of 22 lbs of used LEGO parts. I have 8 other auctions as well; including rare sealed Bellevile sets from 1994 and minifig lots. See them at: (URL) also have 70,000 NEW parts and hundreds of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)