 Marketplace / Auctions / 10095
10094  |  10096
Subject:
New M-Wing Auction Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 04:40:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I said I’d never sell anymore M-Wings, and I meant it. I love creating and building MOCs but gathering parts for kits is not my favorite thing to do.

This is where Greg Muri comes in. He contacted me and said he had new parts available to build several M-Wings. He wanted to ship the parts to me, have me box em up and sell em, and then we would split whatever money we made.

Sounded good to me.

So real soon we’re going to be putting 8 M-Wings up on AucionBrick. 8 different auctions and 8 different colors.

Colors will be:

Black
Red
Blue
Green
Brown
Teal
Rust
and White

Black, Teal and Brown M-Wings have never been sold.
2 red, blue and green M-Wings have been sold before.
4 White M-Wings have been sold before.
10 “Rust” M-Wings have been sold before.

These 8 will be built just like the last 18 kits. They will not be built like the first 2 M-Wings sold.

Thanks to Greg these will now have a pilot:

This is *not* the original female pilot that was in the first 2 kits. It’s an all new pilot and each one matches the color of his ship.

If response for these is good then we will most likely auction off an additional 8 kits. (I think these will have the same colors but I’m not sure)

So there it is. These 8 will bring the total of M-Wings sold up to 28. (Packaging will also be different for these kits)

I’ll let you guys know when the auctions start.

Thanks!

j o n