 Marketplace / Auctions / 10085
  Unopened 4565 Freight & Crane Railway on eBay

Hello all. If anyone is interested, I'm currently auctioning an unopened LEGO 4565 Freight & Crane Railway on eBay. The link is "(URL) looks like a good set, but I simply couldn't find room for it after I bought it. Have a great day, Andrew Edge (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)