 Marketplace / Auctions / 10083
    see my 89 AUCTIONS on ebaY; most with no or low bids !! —Aaron Gershon
   This is my first batch of auctions listed since December... I currently have 89 auctions on ebaY. Check them out at: (URL) special NEW parts with a starting bid of $3.00. I also have 60,000+ NEW parts for sale at my BrickLink store. All parts and (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)