 Marketplace / Auctions / 10083 (-20)
  see my 89 AUCTIONS on ebaY; most with no or low bids !!

This is my first batch of auctions listed since December... I currently have 89 auctions on ebaY. Check them out at: (URL) special NEW parts with a starting bid of $3.00. I also have 60,000+ NEW parts for sale at my BrickLink store. All parts and (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Old conveyor parts on Ebay

Hi All! I have 4 old conveyor parts for sale on ebay. Just type 'old lego conveyor parts' in the search box or look for item # 3137618061. I also have a bidlot of old boxes with instructions #600, 604,605, 622, 623, 640 running also - check item # (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Weekly New Items Listing for AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Jul 02, 09:53 PM PST. To view details of all items, register or bid, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 2140 ANWB Roaside Assistance Crew - Used - Great Current Bid: (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Custom train switching track at auction

Just a quick note to call attention to Jeff Christner's new auction for the customized crossover tracks he makes. These are really sharp, and the $85 "Buy it now" price is darn reasonable. Ordering two sets of tracks from SAH will run you (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Please check out my current auctions on eBay....

(...) For those curious about the values of certain unopened sets I thought that I would just respond to my initial post with the final prices realized on my auctions. 1256 Shell Station: $31.00 2126 Train Cars: $71.00 4552 Cargo Crane: $76.00 6280 (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay): LEGO Software ending today

LEGOLAND and LEGO Racers PC CD ROMS (URL) Gameboy Advance LEGO Bionicle (URL) Gameboy Advance LEGO Island 2 (URL) Gameboy Advance LEGO Racers 2 (URL) see everything at (URL) for looking :-) J (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Glencaer's Peasant Hut

Hello all, I'm selling the last two sets in my five set run of the Peasant's Hut at auctionbrick.com. If you bug them for the buy-it-now (or $75) price, I'll give you free shipping! (2 URLs) Thanks! -Lenny ps. I'm using this money to help fund my (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Weekly listing of New Auctions at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Jun 25, 09:51 PM PST. To register, bid or view details of items, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 6090 Royal Knight's Castle from 1995 - Used - Good Current Bid: (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  White Stripes signed LEGO wall

One of the local radio stations here in Atlanta are auctioning off a signed White Stripes LEGO wall, there isn't a picture of it on the site yet but here is the link: (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

  Pirate Listings at AuctionBrick - several MISB and more!

Some MISB and some used - the re-listed ones all have reduced prices! Check www.auctionbrick.com for details or to bid. 6236 Islander King Kahuka from 1992 - Min Bid: 6.00 (URL) Armada Sentry from 1996 - Min Bid: 16.00 (URL) Pirates Golden Medallion (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay): LEGO Software

LEGO Island 2 for Playstation (URL) Racers for Playstation (URL) see everything at (URL) LEGO PC software and Gameboy Advance cartridges :-) Thanx for looking! J (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Some relisted sets at AuctionBrick

Just relisted 17 sets, all with lower minimum bids and/or buy-it-now prices, all no reserve! Lots of train, some oddball sets, Spyrius and the famous Airport Shuttle Monorail. Check www.auctionbrick.com for details and to bid! Astronaut BB LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay): Star Wars Promos & LEGO Software

NEW LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Keychain (URL) LEGO 3219 Star Wars TIE Fighter Promo (URL) and LEGO Racers PC CD ROMS (URL) Gameboy Advance LEGO Bionicle (URL) Gameboy Advance LEGO Island 2 (URL) Gameboy Advance LEGO Racers 2 (URL) Bionicle (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Please check out my current auctions on eBay....

Current eBay auctions: (URL) of my sets are doing well, I really just wanted to give a heads up on the 836 Windows and Doors accessory packs and the 4.5 V train stuff, 146, 150, 151, 154, 155. Thanks, Bill! (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  15 New Castle & Ninja listings at AuctionBrick

I just listed this wide variety of Castle sets at AuctionBrick. If the direct links won't work from the recent server change, simply go to www.auctionbrick.com and click on the link for Castle sets. 3051 Ninja Blaze Attack from 1999 - Min Bid: 16.00 (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay and the 8455 back hoe

(...) From the email addresses of the bidders. At least one bidder is using an email address as a ebay ID. You can also click on the bidders feedback and it will tell you where they are from. Gary (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay and the 8455 back hoe

(...) Let see ... I logon to the Lego shop for the Netherlands and what is the first thing that I notice? The Technic tab is gone! Okay, don't dispair, I can still find it under "Building Sets". No trace of the backhoe anywhere. Maybe this is the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay and the 8455 back hoe

(...) Bizarre! The bids are up to $172.50 at the time that I'm writing this! This is a current product that pretty much anyone anywhere should be able to order from LEGO for a lot less than that. Why on earth would the bidding go that high? (btw, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay): LEGO Promos & Souveniers

Promos include: UK Star Wars Mini TIE Fighter Souvenirs include: Keychains (C-3PO, Snowtrooper, Stormtrooper, Yoda) Brick magnets Erasers (now in white, grey and black) Salt and pepper shakers Technic stop watch See all the Star Wars items at: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Ebay and the 8455 back hoe

This had to happen sooner or later. (URL) don't people just go to the lego web site and order this stuff? I see a few bidders are overseas. I would be happy to order for anyone who can't get one in their country. Mine is on the way:) Gary (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact