 Marketplace / Auctions / 10073 (-5)
  FA (eBay): LEGO Software

LEGO Island 2 for Playstation (URL) Racers for Playstation (URL) see everything at (URL) LEGO PC software and Gameboy Advance cartridges :-) Thanx for looking! J (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Some relisted sets at AuctionBrick

Just relisted 17 sets, all with lower minimum bids and/or buy-it-now prices, all no reserve! Lots of train, some oddball sets, Spyrius and the famous Airport Shuttle Monorail. Check www.auctionbrick.com for details and to bid! Astronaut BB LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA (eBay): Star Wars Promos & LEGO Software

NEW LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Keychain (URL) LEGO 3219 Star Wars TIE Fighter Promo (URL) and LEGO Racers PC CD ROMS (URL) Gameboy Advance LEGO Bionicle (URL) Gameboy Advance LEGO Island 2 (URL) Gameboy Advance LEGO Racers 2 (URL) Bionicle (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Please check out my current auctions on eBay....

Current eBay auctions: (URL) of my sets are doing well, I really just wanted to give a heads up on the 836 Windows and Doors accessory packs and the 4.5 V train stuff, 146, 150, 151, 154, 155. Thanks, Bill! (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  15 New Castle & Ninja listings at AuctionBrick

I just listed this wide variety of Castle sets at AuctionBrick. If the direct links won't work from the recent server change, simply go to www.auctionbrick.com and click on the link for Castle sets. 3051 Ninja Blaze Attack from 1999 - Min Bid: 16.00 (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact