 Marketplace / Auctions / 10028
    Only one day left and still no bids! —Jeff Christner
   I hate to use such a non-descriptive title to get attention, but in recent discussion on lugnet.trains quite a few people showed interest in these Custom LEGO Train Track Crossovers I made, but nobody has bid on them. This is their 3rd listing on (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)