 Marketplace / Auctions / 10028 (-5)
  Only one day left and still no bids!

I hate to use such a non-descriptive title to get attention, but in recent discussion on lugnet.trains quite a few people showed interest in these Custom LEGO Train Track Crossovers I made, but nobody has bid on them. This is their 3rd listing on (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  22 Space sets just listed at AuctionBrick

Listings include several MISB and spare parts packs, plus nearly all themes Classic through UFO! Check www.auctionbrick.com for details and to bid... 891 Classic Space - Space Shuttle - from 1979! - Min Bid: 5.00 (URL) Rocket Tops Spare Parts Pack - (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Custom Castle and WWII sets on eBay

A bunch of my custom sets are up for auction on eBay currently. Stop by and see them, I think they're up on Memorial Day (Mon, May 26). The sets include: SWAT Team (URL) Ambassadors and Envoys (URL) III Afrika Corp Tank Killer (URL) Custom Lego (URL) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay: 4561 Railway Express Train Set Parts, MISP

(URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - Engine from 4561 Railway Express (URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - Passenger Car from 4561 Railway Express (URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - Loading Platform from 4561 Railway Express (URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - Auto Transport Car from 4561 Railway (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego 6380

Posted on Bricklink.com (URL) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact