 Marketplace / Auctions / 10010
Re: FA (eBay): 378 Tractor / 385 Jeep (COMPLETE!!!) / Bionicle Mask Display Rack(!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 09:42:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, David Laswell writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Jon D. Hayward writes:
LEGO Bionicle Masks Hanging Display Rack
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3130904077

    Huh?  129 masks?  4 LEGOLAND exclusives?  What's up with that?  There
are only three LEGOLAND exclusives (TNG Miru, copper Huna, and copper
Komau), though the copper Huna has been reissued at both North American TRU
stores, and more recently to LEGOLAND California annual pass holders.  Also,
there are currently only 116 standard Kanohi, 42 Kanohi Nuva, and 152 Krana
(there are two distinct variations of the eight purple Krana), so I'm not
sure how the number 129 was reached.  Hm.  There are only 117 Toa heads on
the rack, so I'm guessing there was an addition error, but that still
doesn't get around the fact that until Taka Nuva is released (the latest
prototype included a dark-grey Hau), there will still be one too many heads
on that rack.  Still, it's an interesting design (and the first I've seen
that uses Znap pieces)

You'll notice the seller said "...or at least that's what I had displayed on
it!!!" He was obviously referring to his own 4 LL exclusives, etc. Correct
me if I'm wrong, Jon, but that's what I got out of it.

Nice display!