 Marketplace / Auctions / *8968 (-5)
  Somebody got the Harry Potter sets!

(URL) (today's comic) shows that Pete must have gotten some Harry Potter sets! (true fans can spot why in a sec) Must be Peter G's note REALLY kicked in. That and the eBay Sluggy figs which Pete got a copy of somehow... Did we figure out where that (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.market.auction)

  FA bionicles

complete set 1-6 McDonalds Bionicle + bonus (URL) Lego Bionicle Odd lot (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jan 9 - Jan 15, 2002

(...) And I noticed this morning that they've already started showing up on ebay. I always thought that the Air Zeppelin was a good example of that strange/amusing market force that makes a generally disdained set much sought after and highly valued (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  EBAY BIONICLES

complete set 1-6 McDonalds Bionicle + bonus (URL) Lego Bionicle Odd lot (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Harry Potter Mural on eBay!

And i'm surprised it sold so quickly, and for so little. I probably would have bid more for it since it's so neat. Troy "Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote in message news:Gpou6I.7At@lugnet.com... (...) held (...) my (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact