 Marketplace / Auctions / *7818 (-10)
  Re: you guys noticed this auction? - Wow!

This is a fine week for auctions of extreme rarities; there's also a MISB 7750 up over on ebay.de: (URL) at DM1657 (~$800) but certain to go (ridiculously) higher by the time it ends. Sit back and watch the fun! Alan (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: you guys noticed this auction? - Wow!

(...) Ridiculous. --Hop-Frog (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction)

  you guys noticed this auction? - Wow!

(URL) LEGO SPACESHIP #1593 MISB currently standing at $1000+ - wow! Is it really that rare? Perhaps it is MISB regards lawrence (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction)

  started an auction 6289 MISB

auction on ebay, 6289 MISB, no RESERVED PRICE (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(eBay): Victorian porch posts, triple arches, sparkly roofs

12 white triple-arch fences (URL) decorative porch post or arch (URL) trans-sparkly-pink roofs (URL) plates and arches in light yellow, 8x8 bricks in light green, flowers in lt blue and pink on my Brickbay store at (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FS-Pirate & Town Sets Mint In Sealed Boxes/Pack

(...) I don't think it's realistic to expect people to put OBO's in the .forsale.auction group. What OBO is supposed to mean is "I want $X but will sell it for less if nobody's willing to pay $X", not "I want $X but if you offer more than that, you (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  New Auctions

NEW Technic Conveyer Links (URL) Technic Turntable (URL) for looking -- Jason King Lugnet #665 Ebay ID:- jasonoz3 (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AucZILLA XIV just around the corner

(...) Whew, OK -- found it -- both packages. Found your XIV stuff last night right away and nearly had a heart attack when I couldn't find your XIII stuff. Then I found it tonight. I just checked the records, and you're all paid up now for both, so (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: A True LEGO rarity

How Bizarre, Does anyone know when this came out originally? Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:3AA79785.24EE33...ate.edu... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Update of Buying Lego FAQ due: any suggestions?

I'm about to update the Buying Lego FAQ again, so if anyone has any suggestions, comments, additions, criticisms, questions, answers, etc etc, please contact me with them within the next day or two so I can include them. The FAQ itself is here: (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact