 Marketplace / Auctions / *7814 (-5)
  FA(eBay): Victorian porch posts, triple arches, sparkly roofs

12 white triple-arch fences (URL) decorative porch post or arch (URL) trans-sparkly-pink roofs (URL) plates and arches in light yellow, 8x8 bricks in light green, flowers in lt blue and pink on my Brickbay store at (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FS-Pirate & Town Sets Mint In Sealed Boxes/Pack

(...) I don't think it's realistic to expect people to put OBO's in the .forsale.auction group. What OBO is supposed to mean is "I want $X but will sell it for less if nobody's willing to pay $X", not "I want $X but if you offer more than that, you (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  New Auctions

NEW Technic Conveyer Links (URL) Technic Turntable (URL) for looking -- Jason King Lugnet #665 Ebay ID:- jasonoz3 (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: AucZILLA XIV just around the corner

(...) Whew, OK -- found it -- both packages. Found your XIV stuff last night right away and nearly had a heart attack when I couldn't find your XIII stuff. Then I found it tonight. I just checked the records, and you're all paid up now for both, so (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: A True LEGO rarity

How Bizarre, Does anyone know when this came out originally? Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:3AA79785.24EE33...ate.edu... (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact