 Marketplace / Auctions / *6849 (-5)
  Re: fa technic flex system service pack + 10 other technic lots

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G1wrKz.HH@lugnet.com... (...) This looks like the old style cable system, although it has the same set number as: (URL) sets and parts for sale or trade: (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Last few hours on unique inaugural custom PCC model

(...) I think I'm glad I ordered mine when I did... :-) I hope the payment has arrived?? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 bearitone@my-deja.com (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA - NEW - Lego Space Light & Sound Part - NEW

FA - NEW - Lego Space Light & Sound Part - NEW (URL) also have a great deal of figures from the same themes listed. See all my lots here: (URL) well. Scott A (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Technic sets for sale - special auction

A list of Technic-sets (some MISB) I have as spares, LOW prices, going DOWN with $$$ every day, for ten days. Give it a try!! Read the rules first please. Just click here: (URL) bidding/buying! Klaas H. Meijaard Lugnetmember 291 eBaymember (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA 5563 MISB LEGO MODEL TEAM Racing Truck + others

FA 5563 MISB LEGO MODEL TEAM Racing Truck + others This one ends later today: (URL) have other MT (used) sets up for auction - these end next week: (URL) all my 50+ auctions at: (URL) well. Scott A (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact