 Marketplace / Auctions / *643 (-5)
  Re: Mini-auction: 6710 Space Landing Pads

Current status of auction: Bagherra $11.00 per set SOLD (...) Thanks gentlemen. Kevin Wilson Vancouver, BC (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6296 Shipwreck Island on eBay

Well, like Mike, I am trying an eBay auction for the first time too. If you're interested in a MIB 6296 Shipwreck Island, look at (URL) Kevin Wilson Vancouver, BC (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay: 6270 Forbidden Island complete/inst

I forgot to add one other set to my eBay stuff: the Lego pirates 6270 Forbidden Island, complete with instructions (no box). Details and a pic are at: (URL) for looking! Adam bwappo@ee.net (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Space stuff

Okay, all sold except for the Futuron lot. Winners please email me your addresses. Jesse Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

Ok, is it just me, or does the e-bay style of auction actually encourage "unfair"(1) bidding practises? On about 2/3 of the auctions I've participated in, or followed, there has been a similar flow to the bids. Several people bid on it in the first (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact