 Marketplace / Auctions / *5393 (-10)
  Re: FA: Train Doors, Battery Tender, Blue Cross-Track

Update 4. Please refer to the original posting for full item descriptions and the auction rules. Any unsold items will be withdrawn on 20 April 2000. Item 1. Three black doors with yellow stripe. Current bid $2.00 USD. Larry Item 2. Three black (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  LEGO Garage verkoop

Hoi iedereen, een vriend van ons vroeg ons jullie het volgende te laten weten. Hello all, a friend asked me to inform you of the following. Grote Garage-verkoop van allerlei in elkaar gebouwde en complete LEGO sets, (tenzij ter plaatse anders (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: MTT on eBay

(...) Not to mention that the buyer had better pay cash for it to be worthwhile... This guy only accepts cash or international money order, which takes "20-30 days"... When you add in shipping time (especially here in the States), it could even be (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: MTT on eBay

(...) Hemm.. pretty short auction... and it seems a bit steep for a set that will be everywhere shortly anyways =). (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Remember: Lego Technic #8680 Arctic Rescue Base

Remeber this auction ending tomorrow! Here a direct URL to follow. :-) (URL) Luck! Alessandro. (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA : MISB TRAIN, BELVILLE, TECHNIC, and USED PIRATE SETS / PARTS

FA : MISB TRAIN, BELVILLE, TECHNIC, and USED PIRATE SETS / PARTS See them listed @: (URL) A (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  MTT on eBay

Check out the following auctions: (not mine) (URL) it even includes shipping!!! D. (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: How to make our complaints known to eBay

(...) funny things auctions... living,breathing and dynamic beasts. What sets market value ? Watching other people purchase items in a frenzy. Ten years ago near where I worked, fake perfume sellers would stop on a city footpath and with their own (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: How to make our complaints known to eBay

Christopher Lindsey wrote in message <38F24753.AA73E6FF@n...rn.com>... (...) No need to feel guilty, IMHO: Whenever I see a bargain in a store, I grab as many (Lego sets) as I can, and decide at home what I want and what I don't want (After all, I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  FA (ebay): Ending tonight: Bulk gray "L" bricks, dark gray low slopes & more

These lots in in a couple of hours and have a lot of bargains, still. Mike Poindexter Bulk Lego - 14 Brown Boats VISA/MC (URL) Lego - Blue Baseplates VISA/MC (URL) Lego - 14 Black / Dk. Gray Jail Doors (URL) Lego - 28 Dark Gray 6x8 Low Slopes (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact