 Marketplace / Auctions / *5388 (-5)
  FA : MISB TRAIN, BELVILLE, TECHNIC, and USED PIRATE SETS / PARTS

FA : MISB TRAIN, BELVILLE, TECHNIC, and USED PIRATE SETS / PARTS See them listed @: (URL) A (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  MTT on eBay

Check out the following auctions: (not mine) (URL) it even includes shipping!!! D. (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: How to make our complaints known to eBay

(...) funny things auctions... living,breathing and dynamic beasts. What sets market value ? Watching other people purchase items in a frenzy. Ten years ago near where I worked, fake perfume sellers would stop on a city footpath and with their own (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: How to make our complaints known to eBay

Christopher Lindsey wrote in message <38F24753.AA73E6FF@n...rn.com>... (...) No need to feel guilty, IMHO: Whenever I see a bargain in a store, I grab as many (Lego sets) as I can, and decide at home what I want and what I don't want (After all, I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  FA (ebay): Ending tonight: Bulk gray "L" bricks, dark gray low slopes & more

These lots in in a couple of hours and have a lot of bargains, still. Mike Poindexter Bulk Lego - 14 Brown Boats VISA/MC (URL) Lego - Blue Baseplates VISA/MC (URL) Lego - 14 Black / Dk. Gray Jail Doors (URL) Lego - 28 Dark Gray 6x8 Low Slopes (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact