 Marketplace / Auctions / *4633 (-5)
  Kirk's Lego Train Auction - 10th Update

Kirk's Lego Train Auction - 10th Update February 23, 2000 10:13 PM lots are now advancing! Sets Description current high bid & bidder 4552 Cargo Crane $47.00 Dave J Going1 4537 Twin Tank Transport $44.00 James CF Going1 4537 Twin Tank Transport (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA (Ebay) Old Space Sets

(...) Not sure how useful that would be. I just scan the LEGO auctions every day (of course I'll miss any mis-categorized auction). Of course one could find the referenced auctions by searching, but that's like work... Frank (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA (Ebay) Old Space Sets

(...) eBay has what they call Personal Shopper, which will tell you if some search term you specify comes up for auction. I can't imagine giving it "lego*" as a search term... you'd be flooded! Only really useful IMHO if you're after a particular (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA (Ebay) Old Space Sets

(...) Hmm, doesn't eBay have a notification service for people who want to find out about LEGO auctions? --Todd (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA (Ebay) Old Space Sets

John & Vicki Daniel wrote in message ... (...) This would be a lot more useful if you gave either the URLs of all the auctions, or a URL pointing to the listing of all your auctions. Frank (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact