 Marketplace / Auctions / *4078 (-10)
  Re: Pirates - 8 Pirate Boats anyone interested in splitting?

Are these Scott's own devising or are these from some set (I am not a pirate expert...)? Scott, if the former, why all in one lot? This seems prime territory for a small kit with LDrawn instructions, etc, sold in lot size of one, 8 lots... (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Pirates - 8 Pirate Boats anyone interested in splitting?

Scott-A wrote in message <388C1B08.1290483@hw.ac.uk>... (...) few of these boats, but really don't need 8 more (I already have 3 6278s). Frank (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Lego Technic Set 8443 Pneumatic Log Loader

Lego Technic Set 8443 Pneumatic Log Loader At: (URL) the other lots at: (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA : Lego Technic Set 8443 Pneumatic Log Loader

FA : Lego Technic Set 8443 Pneumatic Log Loader (URL) my other auctions at: (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Diana's town & train auction, update 9

Welcome to Diana's town & train auction Updates are emailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box b = used with box and instructions. u = used with instructions but without the box. s (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  4555 on Ebay

After my wife (and I) saw my CC bills for the month, and after picking myself up off the floor, I realized I need to Ebay some of my sets off to pay off some bills. In any case, I started the bids out kind of high, but they are Dutch lots, so (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Castle Theme: Auction Update 8..24/01

Things have changed a bit.Have a look. The rules are fairly simple. This is a G1, G2, Sold auction with updates at least every 24hrs. Bids in US$. Winners pay shipping at cost via their preferred method. The sets are located in the UK. Payment in (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  4532, 4539, and 4537 on Ebay

Hmmmm, didn't see this show up, yet later posts have. Reposting... I was hoping to sell some of these outright at cost to some people, but after my wife (and I) saw my CC bills for the month, and after picking myself up off the floor, I realized I (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 4561s

Geez, I'd hope not. I have some on Backorder from WBstore, but I'm not going to list them until I physically have them. You never know if they'll cancel an order or not, and it wouldn't be nice to cancel a bunch of auctions. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 4561s

(...) Or they're auctioning the sets before they've received them. Steve (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact