 Marketplace / Auctions / *2113 (-10)
  Re: KAPAs first holiday auction

(...) Daily updates? Wow, that's a lot of typing. Me, I think I'll think about bidding the first time sometime around May 2000... I bet he really means 1999. (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Update Auction Sets from the 70's, Edition 2

* * * Sets from the 70's: Edition 2 * * * First sets will be sold tomorrow!!! Set Name St Bid Bidder 133 Locomotive G2 60 EddyM 134 Mobile Crane and Waggon G2 50 TOMKMIT 137 Passenger Sleeping Car G2 55 EddyM 367 Space Module with Astronauts G2 40 (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TM's Early 90s Town Auction (Update 6)

NOTE: Bid progression has started. This will be a going once, twice, sold auction. Thanks for your bids. Take a look at these great early 90s sets I have for auction. I will update this newsgroup as well as the webpage daily, except weekends, with (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Glen's 2nd Assorted Lego auction - 8/13 Update

Welcome to Glen's second assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Glen's 2nd Assorted Lego Auction - 8/12 Update

Welcome to Glen's second assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 8860 Auto Chassis

Going once to Matt M for $50.00 Will Hess <willhess@bbnp.com> wrote in message news:FG9291.EKq@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  KAPAs first holiday auction

Hi Lugnet! Just finished some two weeks vacation in which I hunted down some tiny little toy stores here in Germany. The results of this tour are quite impressive and I decided to auction those sets I am not interested in / I cannot afford right (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Update Auction Sets from the 70's, Edition 2

* * * Sets from the 70's: Edition 2 * * * Advances have started (G1, G2, Sold / 24 hrs each) Set Name St Bid Bidder 133 Locomotive G1 60 EddyM 134 Mobile Crane and Waggon G1 50 TOMKMIT 137 Passenger Sleeping Car G1 55 EddyM 367 Space Module with (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  8 quarter saucer sections at eBay

I am auctioning 8 of the trans-antifreeze-green colored quarter round saucer sections at eBay. bidding opens at $8 for the lot. Follow the link below to view and bid. (URL) ends 8/16/99 (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: NIB 6280 Armada Flagship

I have a new-in-box 6280 Armada Flagship up for auction, currently going for $34.00. (URL) box has some moderate shelf damage to the corners, but the factory seals are still intact. This is NOT an eBay auction; you won't be outbid at the last (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact