 Marketplace / Appraisal / 93
  old style legs and torsos

I recently got my hands on a whole bunch of those one-piece legs that slope slightly inward and torsoes where the arms melt into the sides... can somebody tell me from which period they are? also, since I've got more of them then I can use, what are (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: old style legs and torsos

(...) Yup, those minifigs were used in sets in the period 1975-1979 (...) I have no idea what they're worth, but there are some 'rare' parts like the 'white female hairpiece with pigtails', AFAIK it was only available in a set that had these (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)