 Marketplace / Appraisal / 87
  Monorail Motor...

Hello.. I wonder if anyone is able to help me figure out what a monorail motor is worth.?? I have a new one and a used one.. Thanks for in advance for your help Dave (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Monorail Motor...

(...) A working Monorail motor would be worth at least $30 (I myself wouldn't pay much more than that, but then I had the opportunity to buy three brand new ones for about that price). Larry has said he would consider selling one for $100, but I (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Monorail Motor...

(...) Right. I'd pay 30 and sell for 100. LOTS of hysteresis in that pricing. For replacement purposes you need to use what it costs to replace, I feel ++Lar (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Monorail Motor...

Hello Larry... know anyone that would pay a c-note for one of these??? Can I pay you $120.00 by paypal/x.com for Ralph Doering (germany) as part of a deal him and I have.. How much do I need to include for your service?? is it still A $1.00?? Please (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)