 Marketplace / Appraisal / 82
  Wooden Box - what's it worth

Wooden Box - what's it worth I'm due to start a new job soon. This means I have to move all of the sets I store in my current place of work back home. Space at home is a little limited, so I'll be selling of a few sets I'd rather not soon. One of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)