 Marketplace / Appraisal / 74
Re: Value of this set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:22:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Christopher Lindsey writes:
It went for $223.50.  Of course, mine are in "played with" condition,
and
have been sitting built on a shelf in what is now the guest room for
about
two decades.  :)

Still, if I were your parents (LOL, that sounds weird) that would definitely
impress upon me.
Then again, if I were your parents <grin> I wouldn't even think of giving it
away in the first place... gosh, them "n'er do well" NLPs...

-Shiri (not a Chris)