 Marketplace / Appraisal / 736
  Exo-Force collection

I have recently come upon hard times and I feel that my collection of lego Exo-Force sets no longer has a place in my life. I am wondering what people would pay for a complete set of the Exo-Force line, that is to say, at least one of every kit (...) (13 years ago, 11-Jul-11, to lugnet.market.appraisal)