 Marketplace / Appraisal / 721
Re: white pigtails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:28:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Bryan Wong wrote:
Hi Suz,

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
I heard that there was recently a white minifig hair piece (female,
pigtails) in auction. I think it was on eBay. Does anyone know how much it
went for? How can I look up stuff like past auction results?

From the main eBay home page, click on "Buy", then "Advanced Search" (right
under the search box) on the next screen.  Then on the advanced search
screen, enter your keywords and click the "Completed Listings only".

Unfortunately, you need to have an account to search completed listings, and
the listings don't go {that} far back!

With that said, I can't seem to find the white pigtails piece on eBay...

Hope that helps,
-Bryan

That helps a lot. I also see now how to search for values at BrickLink.

Thanks everyone!

-Suz