 Marketplace / Appraisal / 704
703  |  705
Subject:
Vintage Lego set 183 but......Italian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 00:50:26 GMT

Hi, I am currently disposing of a ragtag mix of vintage Lego which I have
inherited.  Amongst it is a 4.5V train set No 183 in excellent condition but to
my surprise the usual "with 4.5V motor" sticker on the front is in Italian and
the instructions are too!
Anybody have any ideas on the best way to market it and any clues as to its
value?
Many thanks