 Marketplace / Appraisal / 687
  Complete Divers Theme

Anyone care to offer some advice as to what the entire Divers theme would be worth? I have one of the larger sets still MISB, but all others have been assembled just once. I still have all the boxes and instructions in excellent shape. As an old (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.appraisal)