 Marketplace / Appraisal / 679
  Re: Complete 1650 Maersk Line Ferry with box and instructions

(...) Have you received any replies to this message? Do you still have the set? One of these sets sold on eBay for $1425.00 recently. It was in a sealed box I believe. It would still be very valuable with the box and instructions. (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Complete 1650 Maersk Line Ferry with box and instructions

(...) Thanks for the reply. I still have the set and I got a few replies saying it would be worth around $300. Do you have the link to the auction of which you speak? Thanks. (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Complete 1650 Maersk Line Ferry with box and instructions

(...) Just for reference, a similar item just sold on ebay for $750. (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.appraisal)