 Marketplace / Appraisal / 658
Re: red 12v train motor vs. 8485 CC II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 17:50:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Stefano Prosseda writes:
Hi to all!
I'm giving away a used   red 12v motor train (in good conditions - with all
accessories, like the grey Connecting Rod, buffers, weights, middle
wheels,
etc.  ), that I think comes from sets like 7727 or 7730, but I can't find a
quotation for it on bricklink.
For the motor I'm having back a used (in good condition too) 8485
Technic
Control Center II.
Me and the person I'm going to exchang with are both aware that I should
give him something to balance the value difference.

So I ask you this: hom much do you think is this difference, if there is
any?
Or - which value you estimate for my red 12v train motor?

Thank you all in advance, :-)

SteP

A red 12 V motor is worth MORE than a control center. A control center sells
for between $15 and $30, a red 12 V train motor from $60 to $100.

Paul