 Marketplace / Appraisal / 641
    Possible FOTW, old Samsonite LEGO —Jason Maxwell
   I found some old LEGO sets originally distributed by Samsonite. 002 Motor Pack, 021 Wheels Pack, and 120 Piece Pack. They are still in their opened original boxes, but I don't know if they are complete. Does anyone know what a good price for these (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.general)