 Marketplace / Appraisal / 634
  Re: Vector Comics

(...) Hey cool Eric! My two cents would have to be this. If you are selling your one-of-a-kind mech on ebay then I say charge what you think it's worth! The sky is the limit!! But if you're selling a repro of a design then I say charge your hourly (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Vector Comics

Good Idea, Back in the day a single peice could decide and make all the difference in price. Now with the advent of Bricklink and e-bay. A single peice is now a matter of cents in the overall price instead of the full price of the set that a given (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)