 Marketplace / Appraisal / 630
629  |  631
Subject:
Boba Fett MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 22:22:58 GMT

Hello all!  I have a few sets lying around that I plan on getting rid
of, and I was curious if I could get a rough estimate of what these
two sets would run on Ebay, or maybe if I even sold them direct.
Both are from 2000, so not very old.  The sets are:

7144 - Slave I (Boba Fett Ship) - MISB
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7144)

6520 - Arctic Mobile Outpost - very minor shelfwear on bottom edge
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6520)

Thanks in advance :)

-Kourtney