 Marketplace / Appraisal / 583
    brickshop open...minifigs, baseplates, western and more —Jim Warren
   Greetings all, I have just recently opened a store front at bricklink.com called "All Things Lego" and I'm trying to figure out where the appropriate postings for this kind of thing are supposed to go. I haven't been on the newsgroups for quite some (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: brickshop open...minifigs, baseplates, western and more —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) If the postings are "I have stuff, here's my latest specials" or whatever, either market.brickshops or market.buy-sell-trade. Read their charters and decide for yourself, I lean toward buy-sell-trade but that's not a universal opinion. If the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)