 Marketplace / Appraisal / 572
Re: 6987 Message-Intercept Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:05:32 GMT

I'm not much of a space expert, but I'd say the range for it would be
at least $80 US to $120 US, but it could go much higher depending on the demand
of the market.  Blacktron 1 is (well should be) close to the demand of
Classic Space...The set is large and might discourage some from
bidding....but to the die-hard space/blacktron I fans....it might be a hot
ticket item.

Just my 2 cents...

Benjamin Medinets

In lugnet.market.appraisal, John York writes:
I would guess at least $150, it's one of my favorite sets of all time though,
so my estimate might be high.

John

In lugnet.market.appraisal, John Pinca writes:
I bought this the other week from a little shop in Sicily, still sealed in
its unopenned original packing and paid $55 approx for it, what do you think
it would fetch on ebay ?
regards
John