 Marketplace / Appraisal / 563
    Bulk sale of parts —Morten Soerensen
   Hi, I have been cleaning up my old parts and have the following I just want to get rid of, therefore the low price. Condition is used but good to very good - I have been checking 90% for damages or ugly scratches to get lost of those parts. Minifig (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Bulk sale of parts —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hey Morten, You'll have better luck in .b-s-t, so I've posted this reply there. Good luck! best LFB (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Bulk sale of parts —Morten Soerensen
   Hi, I have been cleaning up my old parts and have the following I just want to get rid of, therefore the low price. Condition is used but good to very good - I have been checking 90% for damages or ugly scratches to get lost of those parts. Minifig (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)