 Marketplace / Appraisal / 538
    The value of MISB 23 Truck Minitalia —Willy Tschager
   I have just aquired this set: (URL) looks pretty old, it must be from the 60s or 70s. It's a MISB and the box is in excellent condition. Anyone have an idea of fair market value? How much will I get if I put it on ebay? thx willy (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)