 Marketplace / Appraisal / 512
  Re: Proposed Construction Toy Grading Standards

(...) Any constructive criticism in developing these grading standards is very much appreciated -- so thanks, Chris, for responding at all! The more voices I hear the better I can improve the standards and hopefully arrive at something that many (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Proposed Construction Toy Grading Standards

(...) <snip> (...) Yup, 'tis fair. Also seems to be accurate, and sufficient, but I have to confess that my eyes started to glaze over about halfway down, and I personally will never use a grading system of that exactitude (either when selling, or (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)