 Marketplace / Appraisal / 507
Re: market for RIS 1.0/1.5?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:53:54 GMT

After seeing the recent posts about the RIS 1.5 being offered at CompUSA, I
would like to offer this set for sale sooner rather than later.  However,
I'm not sure what price I should offer it for.  I would appreciate any input
from those more knowledgeable of the Mindstorms market than I.  Thanks!

-Joel

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
I have an RIS 1.0 w/1.5 upgrade that I am thinking about selling.  I know
that RIS 2.0 has recently been released, so I was wondering how that
affected the market for the older version.
Thank you for any information you may be able to provide.

-Joel