 Marketplace / Appraisal / 500
Re: yellow castle 375
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:10:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Michael Dickinson writes:
I have just brought one of these sets still in box with instructions as good
as new also came with box of reinforcements 677 still with box and
instuctions as new .Just wonderd what its worth and if i should hold onto it
or not?(depending on how rare they are)as i don't care so much about the
dollars.I paid $100 Australian dollars for the two sets.

You got a huge bargain. Keep those sets!

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115