 Marketplace / Appraisal / 485
484  |  486
Subject:
6075 Yellow Castle and 6597 Century Skyway
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:53:30 GMT

I was fortunate to a find a Yellow Castle as well as a
Century Skyway, both in excellent condition.

Pieces:
  100% complete
  near mint
  some cylinders of #6075 replaced with new hollow-stud type

Stickers
  6075 - 100% neatly applied
  6597 - helicoptor stickers somewhat crooked, others neatly applied

Box:
  some edge wear
  trays and cover included
  6075 - small tear in one plastic tray

Instructions:
  no tears
  6075 - good preservation of color
  6597 - small black marks on one page

Can someone give me a good estimate of the worth of these sets?  I am not
soliciting offers yet and will probably offer them first in a few weeks to
customers on my distribution list (PLMK if you want to be added)

Appraise well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.lugnet.com/~19/