 Marketplace / Appraisal / 479
  How many bricks are there in the average gallon container?

Hey Y'all: I now know that I have something in excess of 280 gallons of mostly Lego bricks. Is there any way to extrapolate from that an approximation of the number of bricks I am owning? Just curious... -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: How many bricks are there in the average gallon container?

(...) Sure. Fill a 1 gallon pail (ice cream bucket) with a random assortment of bricks. Count the bricks. Multiply by 280. ...or were you hoping someone had already done the first two steps for you? ;) James (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)