 Marketplace / Appraisal / 475
    Re: How much is a 6990 selling for? —John York
   I wouldn't sell it for less than $150, although you could get more or less on ebay. John (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: How much is a 6990 selling for? —Michael Reynolds
   (...) What if I have the box, and everything is there? If most of the pieces are in mint to near mint condition. What would be a good asking price on lugnet, becuase, I don't want it to go to some collector, who does not enjoy it, I want a lego fan (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)